She did it! Ava is fully potty trained. I waited a few weeks to document it, in case she was tricking me :) This time around was very easy. It all happened on Friday, September 24th. She had been waking up in the morning dry for several weeks. I knew this would be a great time to try. On this particular Friday, I didn't have one thing on the Calendar. I had been working all week so that could wait. I did the naked approach. She did great. Only a few accidents over the past 2 weeks. Not once on the long drives to California either. I was very surprised. I am so happy we are diaper free. I keep finding myself looking at diaper deals though.
I know she will hate me later for posting a picture of her in "un-wear" as she says it but I couldn't resist :) This was the next day. Hooray for Ava!!!
P.S. Her BFF, Emery who was born on the same day potty trained the same exact weekend. Angie and I hadn't even talked to each other about it. They went out of town to Idaho. When they got back we were talking on the phone catching up. I said guess what we did this weekend? Potty trained Ava. She started laughing and said that's what we did. So the little twins stayed true to their cute selves and potty trained the same time.

3 comments:
Yay for Ava! That's so exciting. I love her cute bum cheek hanging out of her un wear. Funny about Emery too.
Sorry to write this on your blog but today Max told me he needed to go on the potty. It would have been his very first time, so I was excited. I stood him up, facing the toilet, thinking he meant #1. Oops, no, he pooped! It was so gross.
that is so exciting!! :) i can't believe how big she's getting!! love her! :)
ps... diaper deals?? will you let me know if you find any great deals?? :) thanks!
I get so nervous thinking about that day. congrats. and Mike has that same Jacket that Chris is wearing in one of the pumpkin pictures. They must be bff's and don't even realize it.
Post a Comment