12.21.2010

Fun!

Martsi, Harley, and sweet baby Memphis came to visit over the weekend! The girls had been counting down the days to their arrival. We did a whole lot of shopping, eating and being lazy! What a treat it was to have them around and let me tell you about this sweet baby. He is the nicest, best, cutest baby ever! Truly the most easy going child ever born. And one major plus, it is so easy to get him to laugh. He had us gut laughing several times because he was laughing so hard :) We love you guys and hope you come back soon! (although, I'm sure she will never come in the winter again. She hated the weather and, it took her 7 hours to get home today!!!) (by the way, she told me that Memphis didn't cry one single time! I'm telling you, you have to meet this baby. You will fall in love!)


Why didn't I pull my camera out more??? This is the only shot I got of him, with my phone :( They had just arrived and he wasn't quite sure of us yet. I've been trying to download this video off of my phone of him gut laughing. It's not working. I'll post it later if I can get it to work.



Cute girls ice skating. Harley was not a fan, my girls LOVE it. But, if you've ever been to the Olympic Oval, you know there is this rotten feet smell that is enough to make you want to puke! We only stayed an hour and 20 minutes of that was spent watching the ice sweeper thing do his job. Funny side note about that though. The girls were so excited to skate on the smooth ice and they were getting impatient. After the sweeper made his last round by us, Martsi told Bella to go. She didn't hesitate and took off as fast as she could. It wasn't time to get back on so she was the only one on the ice. We were laughing so hard because she didn't even look back to realize what had happened. Bella is my shy child and would have been mortified had she known.


Making gingerbread houses. They had been asking for days when it was time to decorate the houses. After Ava was in bed, we let them have at it. It's so nice when you don't have to supervise every minute and the kids are old enough to figure it out :)

The finished product. They were very creative and had a blast doing these houses. Sadly, that about sums up my pictures of the weekend. On a happy note though, my Mom and Dad are on their way to our house tomorrow! There is a fun weekend in store for us and I can't wait to hang out and enjoy Christmas!

1 comment:

The Loves said...

That is so fun to have them stay. Bella was telling me about her coming last week at school. She was very excited! You will have to go visit them while off track and enjoy the sun!