11.01.2011

September - October 2011

As I sit here at the computer, It is winter outside :( We were in short sleeves at the park yesterday. I hate the cold weather! What's been going on at The Morley house you ask?

Ava starts Dance...






And Preschool!


She was trying to make a funny face :) LOVE this girl so, so much!






The Utes football season starts...Chris is so proud to have his family in Utah attire.


We decided to surprise the Girls with a trip to Disneyland! We are so obsessed with this place and had the best time despite the RAIN for a day and a half!


Notice "Tower of Terror" behind the girls. Ava was tall enough to ride most of the rides this time! She would want faster and higher and over and over again. As soon as the ride was done, she would ask to go again. Splash Mountain was her favorite. Her least favorite - Space Mountain but we still went on it 3 times!

What a wonderful trip with our little family. Some much needed fun after the horrible news at the Doctor's office a week before. We found out at 9 weeks pregnant that our baby's heart beat had stopped. Devastating. What a sad thing to go through. Once again, the love and support from our family and friends is what gets us through these tough times. I don't know what the future holds for us (as far as another baby) but I do know that I am so grateful for 3 wonderful, healthy children!


Happy Halloween -







No comments: