3.27.2012

February 2012

We are so lucky! February 7th brought another little one to the family!


Watson Heinz Wright - What a sweetie he is! Look at his hair! I got the privilege of being asked by Danny and Bre to take pictures of Watson right after he was born. I am NOT a photographer but I guess they thought I could capture a few shots anyway :)




Ava is now convinced that she is Wendy from Peter Pan! Here she is walking the plank about to fall off into the water :) This child's imagination is unlike anything I've ever seen. I love to watch her play - She LOVES toys and totes friends (Woody, Jessie, Bullseye, or Barbie's) around all day long.




I got a text from Annie asking if Bella would like to play Volleyball with Elise at South Jordan Rec Center... I thought - Cool!...Bella's reaction when we asked her - No Way! We pretty much didn't give her a choice and signed her up anyway. Well, to our surprise, she fell in love with it! I haven't seen her this excited about anything! How fun to see your child excel and have a true passion for something! We are going to move full force with this new adventure for her. It will be so great to see her progress and hopefully be on a "club" (as they call it) in the future.


Couldn't leave this cute girl out :) Mya and 2 of her Bff's - Madi and Sammi, got to play Tennis together at Marv Jenson Rec Center. She of course loved it - she is a very easy going, easy child to please. Too bad I didn't get a picture of her playing!

I'm always so happy to see February end. That much closer to warm weather!

No comments: