4.24.2013

March 2013

A tad behind... March brought a big Birthday for Ava!  5 years old!  I could cry...I'm having the hardest time with her growing up.  My sweet Ava girl is the easiest child to love!  She is full of life and has an imagination unlike any other.  I couldn't be more grateful that she is ours :)!  She lights up our lives!

It just so happens that Ava's best friend, Emery, was born on the same day!  They should have been sisters...they have this true bond that is so fun to watch!  A big birthday party with lots of cute friends!





Ava also had a family party.  On her actual birthday, we had a fun filled day with the Johnson's.  Lunch, mani and pedi from Wendy, City Creek, and dinner at "The peanut restaurant" aka- Texas Roadhouse.
Grandma at the beach gave Ava this Woody doll for Christmas 2 years ago... She is obsessed with him!   No matter how many toys she gets, she always goes back to him.  It's so cute.  She was ready for school and had to take a "W" show and tell... of course Woody was her first choice!

Ava picked this bow and arrow set out at the Disney store for her birthday.  She has become quite the expert and can hit any target.  She's even better at it than her older sisters :)

We were so excited for a couple of warm days!  Hooray for no coats!  It didn't last long though.


Mya was chosen to receive the Dragon Leader Award at school.  So awesome!

Bella had another Volleyball tournament.  Have I mentioned how much we LOVE this sport?  It is the greatest thing ever watching Bella excel at something she is so passionate about.  Can't get enough!  Her team placed 3rd out of 24 teams.  Great job!

Grandma Nadine and Grandpa Warren are such awesome cheerleaders!  Thanks so much for the continuous support!

 Chris and I celebrated 15 years of marriage on March 20th!  How can it be 15 years already?  This is our engagement photo.  I am thankful everyday that he is mine :)!  We have a wonderful life together and, lucky for us, we get to raise 3 beautiful daughters!

 We had a little stay-cation to celebrate.  These are the only 2 pictures I took!  Thanks to Annie for the great recommendation for breakfast!  We went to the Saturday's Waffle trailer and had the most divine waffles ever!  We ate super yummy food all weekend (have you been to Copper Onion downtown?  GO!!) , shopped, and saw a movie.  So much fun! 

Busy month filled with great events!  I'm going to give Easter it's own post :)

2 comments:

Mike and Becca said...

I remember getting that invitation when I was on my mission. 15 years, congrats.

Mike and Becca said...

yes, it is tons of fun having a girl. However, she has this loud and soooo annoying high pitched scream when she doesn't get what she wants. I could surely do without that! But she is so fun. Mikki took those pix