3.09.2010

December 2009

It's the final month of my recap! It took way longer than I thought it would and it will be so nice just to have it done! Of course, December is always a busy month for everyone. On top of the Christmas celebrations we had a great thing happen at our house - Bella got baptized! I still can't believe she is 8 years old. Time goes by too quickly. Before we know it, we will have a house full of teenage girls, don't be jealous!!! It was such a special day with family and friends -

Chris and Bella with Josh and Max Love

Elise, Avery, Bella and Mae. This neighborhood is the best! Lots of cute, great kids for the girls to be friends with. We feel very blessed to live where we do!

Bella with Grandma Nadine and Grandpa Warren

Grandma and Grandpa Alaska. The girls started calling my parents this when they were on a mission in Alaska, it has just stuck :)

Thanks to my Mom for doing Bella's hair. Beautiful!
(I don't have one single picture of Ava on this day? I often regret the pictures I miss on these special days. A picture of our whole family? A picture of the girls together? I need to do better!) It really was a wonderful day that Bella will remember always. Thank you to our family and friends who are always so loving and supportive.


Christmas 2009 -

On Christmas Eve, the Elf visits our house and leaves one present for the girls to open...
Christmas PJ's!


Whiteboards were the favorite gift this year. The girls love to play school. It's so funny to listen to them, they say and do things just like their teachers.

One of the cutest pictures of Christmas day. "Plus and Ekwel" Love it!!!

I have always felt like I have twins when it comes to presents. Bella and Mya are always wanting and getting most of the same toys. I now have triplets, Ava didn't care at all about her gifts. She just wanted what her sisters got! This is a squirt bottle for the dolls hair.

Madame Alexander Dolls - Happiness. We have lots of Video, not so many pictures. A successful Christmas with happy girls!
We had a very wonderful, blessed, 2009 and hope 2010 is just as great!!!

3 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

I love Bellas' hair! My mom used to do my hair like that when I was her age!

Anon said...

What cute little girls you have. Just remember that my boys are all pretty close in age (wink, wink)!

Amy M. said...

Such CUTE girls! Bella looks beautiful on her baptism day. I'm dying at her hairdo. Amazing.
Those penguin pj's look familiar. I put them in Mya's backpack (in case you didn't see them yet).