3.04.2010

Happy Birthday Dad and Gracie Mae!

I can't believe it! My Dad turned the big 6-0 today. What? We celebrated at his absolute favorite restaurant, Hires. Our family is so big, we decided the banquet room would be perfect and was it ever. Nice secluded, big room for kids to run wild! If you've never been to this joint, you must go now! They serve good old fashioned burgers, sandwiches, fries, onion rings, and shakes. My personal favorite, The Golden Veggie H. A veggie burger with an onion ring on top. And their buns are the best! We grew up eating here for very special occasions, great memories. I won't try to list 60 things I love about my Dad, but I'd be able to! He is an amazing man who I love so much. He is a wonderful example to all of us in this family. I am so proud to call him Dad, and my girls couldn't love and admire Grandpa anymore than they do!

It is also my neice Gracie Mae's Birthday! She turned 8 today and will be baptized on Saturday.
(Just a side note on this photo. Notice my sister Martsi standing by Mya. She is due to have her baby boy in 5 weeks! She is tiny!!!)


Look at these cute girls! Gracie, Bella, Harley, Addi, Mya and Daphne.

5 comments:

Amy M. said...

Wow. Martsi IS tiny!

mike said...

not tiny FAT with a baby boy. Amy your fired. Remember no prego pictures.

Amy Morley said...

Martsi, I didn't even think about it :)! I had to post the candle pictures.... You really look so good!!! Be proud, you could like me at that stage, a puffy beached whale.

Amy Morley said...

I keep forgetting to change my profile name. Notice the first comment says Amy M. It is Amy Mortensen :)

mike said...

youll just have the one and only prego picture of me. i dont have any with any of the kids:)