4.30.2010

Dance Party and Elmo

Quinn came over this week to play. We had so much fun. Quinn LOVED this talking Elmo. He kind of scared her at times but then she would break out this huge grin, how cute!





Ava just wanted to hug him.


And then, Ava just wanted to dance! She walks up to the computer and says "Dance". She will only accept one song - Miley Cyrus, Party in the USA. As soon as it starts, this is what happens...







And then, she stopped dead in her tracks because she saw this...
She is obsessed with shoes, especially flip flops. She wears them around the house all day, not caring for a minute who's they are or how big they might be.

And, just because she's so stinkin' cute...
I am in love!

4 comments:

The Loves said...

little girls are so cute! She looks so much like Mya in that last picture!

Anon said...

She is so darn cute! 2 year olds can be great fun!!

Hoffmann Family said...

I love your blog colors and patterns.

I agree, she is darn cute, you guys make some cute girls!

dannyandbrewright said...

I love her! :) She makes me feel so happy! I love the pictures of her dancing! Soo cute!