4.14.2010

Seriously, OUT OF CONTROL!

I'm not quite sure what happened to my peaceful little life. Holy cow, I feel like things are totally out of control right now. I need to find a balance, quick. I have been on the verge of tears all day today. I really shouldn't be complaining! I'm just thinking out loud. If I can just remember to breath, I think I'll be alright! One very bright spot in the craziness happened to arrive on Monday....

Memphis David Strong! After HOURS of labor, Martsi had her baby. There was a weird mess up at the hospital that caused a major delay in delivery but at 10:30 p.m. this little guy showed up. He weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. This was the only shot I got where he wasn't crying. He wanted to hold Martsi's hand and have it touch his face. As soon as she did this, he calmed right down :) There is absolutely nothing greater than a new baby.


4 comments:

Anon said...

I'm sorry about all the craziness. Hope it gets better! Congrats on the new nephew, he is so cute.

dannyandbrewright said...

I'm sorry about the craziness as well! If you need help with the girls PLEASE let me help!! Like you said... i'm only 2 seconds away. :) and i just sit home all day so it would be perfect! by the way... this picture is so precious! I love him already!

McKinlay Family said...

AND... you took Lauren that day. You should tell me these things. She loves you all by the way. And so do I. I hope things get better. Love ya.

Amy M. said...

I know how you feel!