7.28.2010

June 2010

June is always a busy month. The first major, happy, event was the birth of another nephew! Danny and Bre welcomed little Benson Layne Wright into the world on June 5th. He is SO cute and looks just like his Mom.
Bre looks amazing in this shot for what she had just been through. She had to push for 3 hours. There were 2 doctor's in the room, one pushing down on her stomach with such force, she had major bruising, and the other one delivering. They ended up needing a vacuum to get him out. His poor head was so sore looking for a few weeks. It was the hardest delivery the one doctor had ever done. He is retiring soon and has helped A LOT of babies come into this world. Her regular doctor, who is my doctor, was running a marathon and couldn't be there :(


What a sweetie!

A few more school events -

The Eastlake Elementary Fun Run.


Mya's Reader's Theatre. Her class read some cute poem's. I love these girls, Sammi and Madi. I'm so happy they are in her class again for 2nd grade.


Bella's field trip to the Bean Museum at BYU. A sad side note on this day. Ava had acted like she was getting a cold the day before this. I had asked Blaikly to tend while I went with Bella. Ava woke up pretty miserable. I still left her. I called Blaik to check on her and she told me she had major gunk coming out of her eyes. Oops! I took her to insta care when I got home. She had pink eye, a double ear infection, and one ear drum had burst! She is kind of a sickly child and I feel so bad I left her with a sitter. Luckily Blaikly didn't get sick too.


Bella and Ms. Stuart
Last day of School - HOORAY! I absolutely LOVED, LOVED, LOVED my girls teachers this year. I couldn't have asked for better. It was hard to say goodbye. I am so thankful for their influence in my girls lives and I'll always be thankful for their dedication and hard work on behalf of my kids.
I'm so glad my girls had such a great year!

Mya and Mrs. Faux. This picture is from the field trip. Angie has the picture of them on the last day of school. I keep forgetting to get a copy from her :)

A fun trip to Lake Mead rounded off the month. I tried knee boarding for the first time. It was scary and I felt like I might die if I strapped my knees in. I am such a wimp in every sense of the word. Physically and emotionally.

I'll save myself the embarrassment of posting any more pictures of this event. What happened after this shot is pretty bad. Lots of pictures with a face of pure terror. And some major crashing :) And then Jen went after me and looked like a pro -
What a fun trip full of great memories!

2 comments:

The Loves said...

Thanks for putting this picture on your blog! hmmm, what pics do I have of you!! Looks like a fun summer.

dannyandbrewright said...

I love when you catch up on your blog!!! That pic of me and benson is kind of funny. I never do a no-smile grin... could i really have been that tired. To not give a full smile!? haha...
I do love reading all about the girls and their school adventures! :)