7.28.2010

May 2010

I don't know why time flies by so fast, but it does. There have been a lot of events I should have blogged about and didn't. I think I'll re-cap once again. On a side note, have you ever bought shelled pistachio nuts? I went grocery shopping last week for a little trip we went on. I wanted pistachio nuts but hate to spend the money on them. Why are they so expensive? Anyway, I saw a bag of pistachio's without the shells for half the cost. I thought I'd try them and loved them. Yum!

May 2010 - (it feels like this was forever ago)

Lot of school things going on...


Mya's field trip to Red Butte Gardens. So much fun. I had never been there.
A lot to see and explore.

A few end of year singing programs -




We had a fun Memorial Day weekend. For some reason, my back likes to "go out" about this same time every year. There is never one thing that makes it hurt. I just stand up and all of the sudden it tightens up and I'm done for. Luckily, we know this really great Chiropractor who can help. It takes a few days to heal and then I'm fine. This last time though was for sure the worst and made it so I pretty much could do nothing but sit. Standing and walking are so painful. My poor family wanted to go out and play all weekend. I had to tag along but wasn't very helpful I'm afraid.
Have you been to the South Jordan City Museum? (I don't know the official name of it?) A great place to go and let the kids play. My girls loved it. Chris on the other hand was hungry and wanted to leave shortly after arriving, the girls did not like that idea :) One major side note to this place, DO NOT take the guided tour. I have been told by a few people that it ruined their trip making it a very long and boring experience.
(All of these pictures were taken with my phone, horrible quality)
They have an old fashioned school classroom to play in. Bella's heaven! Her favorite thing.


The girl's have picked up a love for the Hula Hoop. It's pretty much what Mya wanted to do the whole time. Ava thought it was fun too :)

This is Ava's "smile for the camera" face. Funny.




We finished the weekend off with out first trip to wheeler farm. Another hit with the kids.


No comments: