Someone has a habit around here of putting things around her neck. There was one time where she couldn't get a good breath going and I had to save her. I'm not sure what the fascination is, but it's there...


Another bad habit but one I kinda like...
She is a total TV junkie. She is obsessed with several movies right now.
"Woody-Buzz" "Dine-da-soar" "Nouse" (I'll interpret that one... The Tale of Despereaux) "Piglet" and "Mickey Nouse" This is a habit I'm not in a hurry to break, it gives me a few moments of peace and quiet.
Lovin' the hair in this shot.
Anytime you see an orange couch, you know it's a TV watchin' fool :)
This was her attire for about a week.
She didn't want to get dressed but wanted to
wear her new boots.
"Ava, say cheese." Her best attempt while keeping her eyes glued to the TV.
(This thumb sucking habit is a whole other issue we will be dealing with in the future.)
Great parenting going on at this house, don't ya think???
Speaking of parents, missing mine like crazy!!! (And my sisters!!!)
Came upon this picture while downloading Halloween from the camera.
My Mom with a bunch of the grand kids the night before she left. I've been feeling sad the last few days thinking of all the things my parents and sisters are missing here at home. Yes, they have new "homes" now but it's not the same. Halloween was lonely, there are birthday's this week, Thanksgiving, a baptism next month for Addi. But, they are staying at my house for Christmas so I guess I shouldn't complain. If only we could find a way to move closer to them! Anyone know of a job for Chris?

1 comment:
That is sad that your parents and sisterS moved away.
Love Ava. Max watches tons of TV too. I feel like a bad mom too, but seriously....
Post a Comment