11.05.2010

Happy Birthday Beautiful Bella!

9 years old today. I can't believe it! When Bella came into this world, she was the most alert baby I'd ever seen. Very aware of everything going on around her. She was a great baby and made us so proud to be parents after a long wait. She continues to be the best kid! So sweet, responsible and smart. As much as I hate to see her growing up, she is becoming the most amazing young lady. There is an endless amount of love for Bella in our home and we are so thankful she is part of our family!

Lots of celebrating this weekend! I took Subway (her favorite) in to school today and ate lunch with her. Donuts for her class. Chuck E. Cheese tonight (I am not a fan of that place but it makes the kids happy). Ice Skating party tomorrow afternoon with friends (no, I did not know the Utes and TCU would be playing, I have heard about it ALL week long.) And then, a family dinner on Sunday. This is one lucky girl :)

2 comments:

dannyandbrewright said...

Happy Birthday Bella!! What a fun birthday weekend! :) LOVE your family pics, LOVE the pictures of Ava watching tv, and LOVE your Halloween post! :) basically i LOVE reading your blog! haha... :)

Mike and Becca said...

your new family picture is awesome. all the watching tv photo's are awesome. the halloween pictures are awesome, especially Chris's. For some reason it's strange seeing Chris in these pictures with 3 daughters. Not sure why? maybe it's cuz I haven't seem much of you guys since high school and so in my mind that's what you should still be and then I see you both as adults with children.... but yet you still look like what you did in high school for the most part. That's a good thing....anyway