12.31.2012

July 2012

On our drive home from Cali, we stopped in St. George and brought Harley home with us for a week.  It was so much fun to have her around!  The girls were in heaven.


 Lots of Just Dance on the wii.

 The Zoo again!

 Baking with the bun heads :)!

 Splash park

 4th of July breakfast and hike.




 Wolfcreek!  Love this trip.  The flies were totally out of control but we made the best of it.  
Always a great time with family!





Ava's face was hardly dirty at all!



 Lots of time outside playing and practicing volleyball.


 Ava can play pretend for hours.  I love watching her!  The greatest imagination I've ever 
seen in a child.


 First time playing at Liberty Park.  Bella was at a volleyball camp at Westminster College.


 Bella starts experimenting with doing her own hair!  Great job!


 24th of July trip to the zoo while Dad works.  The new polar bear is so awesome 
and loves to show off at the glass window.


First day of school?!  What?  Didn't I just post the last day of school?  
Gotta love the year round schedule.

No comments: