12.31.2012

December 2012!

I made it!  2012 updated on the blog!

We ran into Santa while shopping at Harmon's.  Ava was pretty shy.


This is the gift the Relief Society president dropped off at our house when we lost the baby.  I remember thinking, I wish it was a boy angel.  Little did I know how significant this gift would be - 
our baby Angel!!!


Hires with Grandma Nadine and Grandpa Warren after Mya's Dicken's Festival performance.


Gigantic tree at the the new Outlets at Traverse Mtn.


More fun in the snow!  It just keeps snowing...


Eclipse Singers concert.  Our favorite tradition with Grandma and Grandpa.  We decided to let the girls in on the fun this time.  They really enjoyed the concert, especially when they were able to point out Chris' cousin, Kevin while he was beat boxing away.  Funny note about this picture of Ava.  We discovered after the pic was taken that the flash scared her... this face was the result!  Hahahaha!



Go to createfan.com to have your family genealogy chart generated within seconds.  It is so amazing to see back 9 generations.  Thanks to Annie for showing me this cool site!


Christmas party!  Grandpa let the kids turn in their white elephant gifts from this game for dollar bills!  Mya decided she wanted to keep the baby blanket she won because it has a cat on it :)  Bella and Ava turned in their gifts which were nail clippers and a nail care kit :)



Grandma and Grandpa at the beach arrive!  Love spending time with family!  There is only 2 happy things that now occur from their move to the beach - we get to have them stay at our house a few times a year, the other would be staying at their house and frequenting the beach.




These cute cousins often arrive at get togethers as twinners!


What a sweet family we have been blessed with!
3 generations
Good times!  Sadly, this picture is missing some very important people - Tiff, Martsi, Bronson and their families! I look forward to the day when we can ALL be together for celebrations... Wolfcreek?  Thanksgiving? Let's make it happen family!  It's so important to spend time as whole family unit.  

We had quite the year in 2012!  Lots of ups and downs but as I sit here updating the blog, I am listening to my 3 healthy, smart, beautiful, daughters play and giggle together while Chris is sitting on the couch watching them on his day off.  Lots to be grateful for!

2 comments:

Mike and Becca said...

Wow! Great job updating. I'm so sorry about your pregnancy. I hope you are feeling some comfort from above. I wish we could be out playing in the snow, I swear we've all been sick since Christmas! So was that group you saw in concert realt called the killers? Never heard of them. Also what is the rad program your daughter graduated from? Is that RAD as in reactive attachment disorder? Or something different? If it's the disorder, she doesn't have it does she? Is it an awareness thing in their school? Anyway, fun updates!!

Amy Morley said...

Becca! How are you? I hope all is well with you and your cute family!
"The Killers" is the real name of the band. They are one of our families favorites :)! Brandon Flowers is the lead singer, maybe you've heard of him? Check them out, you won't be disappointed.
RAD kids stands for Resisting Aggression Defensively. It's a school based program that teaches kids to defend themselves against anyone coming into their personal space. It is really a great program.
Thanks for the sweet comment! Good to hear from you!