3.29.2010

Easter Celebration

We celebrated Easter a week early with my family yesterday. Clint and Britt were nice enough to host the dinner and "hunt". We decided to have turkey dinner, one of my favorites. The kids could hardly wait for the easter egg hunt afterwards. We had them all gather in the basement while we hid the treats. The grandkids are getting so big and I'm afraid they were disappointed when they came outside. We quickly realized that we need to get more creative with hiding next year. Bella just kept saying, "this is way too easy" over and over. I finally told her to just start picking candy up or she wasn't going to get any. We let the 3 babies, Ava, Nixon and Lincoln, out first so they could get some treats before the big kids came out. Ava didn't really care about the hoards of candy all over the ground. She found a sucker and wanted to eat it right then. I had to lead her along the way to get a few more things...


The Sucker :)





4 comments:

Anon said...

YAY for early Easter festivities! Your girls are so darn cute.

The Fauxes said...

Amy - better watch out. I'm blog stalking you!!!! J/K. Love your cute family!

Hoffmann Family said...

Out of all candy, my kids favorite is the sucker too! It's a good thing, because then there is more chocolate for me!

Mike and Becca said...

Amy, this is your best friend in the whole world... Becca! :) I was just looking at cousin Micah's blog and saw your link. DARLING you all look. I can't believe you have a child getting baptized. Wellll I guess most folks our age do.... except for me. My oldest is still getting his poopy butt changed. Hopefully that butt will be on the potty soon. Great to see you all.
lots of love