Never mind the piles of laundry on my bed, the email's for work and the yard that has weeds as tall as Bella that need to be pulled. I think I'll get caught up on my blog!
Happy 4th of July!
Britt made these cute dresses for the girls. I bought the plain white dress at Walmart for like $6. She then put the ribbon and jewels on them. Talented. Of course, my mom made the cute flowers for their hair. It's so fun (and expensive) to have girls!!!

Did you ever do this with your hair growing up? We love to swim at my mom and dad's house in the summer. Tiff came into town and the kids were swimming. I looked over at these 3 and couldn't believe it! I did this when I was little and had never told my girls. It made me smile remembering all the times I would go swimming and make this same hair do.

Ava is growing up WAY too fast. She is doing things lately that just make her seem so big. The other morning I was eating breakfast and looked over to see her stacking these wood shapes! She thought it was pretty funny when they got knocked down :)
We were able to participate in the Cancer Relay for Life again this year. What a great event and so fun for the kids. There are booths of crafts and activities and a bounce house that kept Ava busy for hours. Our Team was called
"Just beat it!"
Sadly, my girls didn't know who Michael Jackson was until this event. We got his music out and they now love all of his songs. I hear Bella all the time now humming or singing them. It seemed weird to me that they wouldn't know who he is. Only the greatest Pop King in history :)
The last great event of the month was our trip last week to Wolfcreek. It needs to be a post of it's own. I will try to do that today. Hopefully you haven't been bored to tears while I got caught up on this blog :)

2 comments:
Loving the updates!! I have a ton to blog about too, but have been busy and it's been so long that now it seems overwhelming.
You've been having a fun summer. Let's plan something soon.
Those school and field trip pictures totally make me miss having Sam in Mya/Noah/Mrs.Faux's class. It was great.
We have been to the So. Jordan museum and got stuck doing a looonnnnggg tour so by the time, it was over the kids didn't get to play long. I think Micah wanted out like Chris did.:)
Cute girls and cute pictures.
PS I hate kneeboarding too!
Totally used to do the swim hairdo!
Post a Comment