I'm Back! I don't know if I should have committed to this blogging thing. The days zoom by so fast and wouldn't you know it, another day without a post :) I'm thinking this recap will take many weeks. I guess it's better late than never?
I remember so clearly this past April eating at Annie's house one Saturday evening. The 4 of us, Annie, Kenyon, Chris and myself started discussing my brother in law, Mike's, food storage business called Daily Bread. As we were talking about how well the company was doing, our husband's started getting this look in their eyes... wouldn't it be so great if you two (Annie and me) sold for Daily Bread? Two women who were passionate about food storage would kill it! What? A salesperson? NEVER! Well it was decided that weekend that we would team up and become "The Housewives of Daily Bread" (Annie didn't like this name, but Chris thought it was brilliant) We started a website, with lots of Kenyon help, Conference weekend. All of the sudden the leads came flooding in. We had calls and appointments every day of the week. It was much more than we bargained for, and a week into it, way too busy! We went strong for about 3 weeks and then decided to have people join in and help with the load. We would now be managers. Two women were recruited and we were off and running. Sadly, or maybe not that sad, our website was shut down and the Housewives were no longer. I was secretly happy, I'm not cut out for sales and I hated leaving my family each night. Annie and I had SO many laughs and oh, the stories we could tell. There are some very interesting people out there. I totally love this food though! It is THE ONLY way to do food storage in my humble opinion. Freeze dried meals that taste amazing and all you do is add water. The shelf life is over 30 years and it is very compact. It was an adventure while it lasted anyway :)
April had many other happenings...
The Zoo
Ava's first time on a Carousel. She kept saying "OHHH", while pulling this face.
No, she is not scared or sad. Just really excited! Funny face.
Cute Cousins! Mya, Mason, Harley and Bella. Another funny face, this time from Mya.
Mya on the train.
Discovery Gateway
Notice the blur in the background? Every picture of Ava is blurry because she wouldn't hold still for a second. This was our first time at Discovery Gateway and the girls loved it.
Another blurry iphone picture, it's the only one I had of my sweet Bella. (speaking of iphones, we had to get rid of ours :( We switched to Sprint to save a boat load of money. I absolutely loved the iphone and have had a major adjustment to this new one. It's called the HTC Hero. It's suppose to be like the iphone but it doesn't even compare. This new one is very complicated, glitchy, and SLOW! I would go back to the iphone in a heartbeat if I could!)
Also in April, Easter...
Up at Mike and Martsi's house for the easter egg hunt.
Mya and Mom
It's a tradition to get a shot of the grandkids on steps like this. (Clint and Britt's and Tiff and Nate's kids are missing) I have one for every year since Bella was born. Fun memories.
And, last but not least in April, Mya lost her first tooth! (We don't count the 4 she knocked out as a Toddler :)

2 comments:
YAY! You started a blog. I love it, I love it!
YAY for blogs!! :) I am so excited, thank you for letting me know!
Post a Comment