1.04.2010

January 2009 Continued

My sweet little Ava! She is 10 months here, how she has grown! January brought many milestones and cute moments.

Discovers the phone


My little thumb sucker. She also holds her blanket like this.


She figured out how to stand up to things. I came in to get her from a nap and found this, huge grin and all!


Oh no! Really? You want to crawl up the stairs?
She finished THREE jars of baby food! I should have stopped her, right? But, she must have been really hungry. Look at that happy face. This baby brings so much joy and happiness to our family, we can't get enough of her!

I really need to take more pictures of Bella and Mya. While looking for pictures to post for each month, there a million of Ava and maybe one or two of the other girls. I will work on that. So, in January, Bella and Mya are off track for three weeks. What to do in sub zero weather for that long? Bowling is always fun! This was only the second time the girls had been, they love it!




Bella and Hadley

No comments: