1.04.2010

March 2009

This blogging thing could be very dangerous. Time consuming and so much fun! As I've been looking through my pictures, most of them are taken with my iphone. I've noticed that a lot of them are fuzzy. Oops! It is all I have so sorry if it bugs you to look at.

The main event in March now at our house is Ava's birthday. Yes, it is also our anniversary but when you have a really cute baby's birthday, it gets overshadowed. We celebrated 11 years of marriage! I am so blessed to have this man in my life. He truly is the love of my life.
So, for Ava's actual birthday, we were privileged enough to have the first trip down to Mike and Martsi's new home in St. George! It is so beautiful and so much fun. The house is amazing and the pool is a blast, especially for the kids. Since it was the first visit, the pool hadn't been heated. The kids didn't mind at all, they swam for hours.





Martsi and I are inside the house looking out into the pool area from the dining room.


Ava's first time swimming, and she loved it. This floaty thing is so cool. She was able to just hang out.


I just had to post this picture! Notice the missing teeth granny smile? Mya knocked all four front teeth out when she was 2. She had temporary teeth put in that are on a retainer. Well, she was eating starburst candy this day and it pulled the teeth out! Luckily, we were able to salvage the retainer and it got put back in right when we got home :)



This is how Ava crawled around the pool area because the concrete hurt her knees. We had to watch her like a hawk, she was not afraid of the water and would beeline right for it whenever we were outside.


I'm not sure how Chris will feel about me posting this picture. Isn't it cute though? Chris is the BEST dad to our sweet girls. He was made to be a girl dad, and it's a good thing because that's all he has!



Here is the only video we have of Ava's actual birthday. We went to a new pirate/pizza/video game restaurant. The older kids loved it, Ava was very tired from a long day of swimming.

Well, because it's midnight now, I'll have to sign off. I have great pictures from Ava's second birthday party once we got home. Also, some amazing one year shots that Heidi Jamieson took. All of this in a continued post tomorrow. And I'm only on March! Maybe this recap of 2009 is too much?

No comments: