1.04.2010

I guess I'll do this Blog thing...



So, I was introduced to the blogging world from Annie 2 years ago, or was it 3? It has been so much fun to blog stalk so many people! I have spent countless hours reading into people's lives, finding it very interesting. I declared from the beginning that I would not start my own. What would I say? Would I sound dumb? Who would read it? I have been thinking about it a lot lately and after reading so many times that people are using their blog for journaling, it sparked the desire in me to finally start this. I feel this will be a treasure to my little family in the future. So here we go!
To start off, I'd like to re-cap 2009...
January brought a fun trip for Chris and myself. We headed off to Denver to see The Killers in concert. For those of you that don't know, The Killers are Chris' absolute favorite band. It's kinda like me with Celine. We had a great weekend eating at the best restaurant's, shopping, relaxing, and spending time together. We LOVED Denver, very cool city with lots to do and see. Thanks to our family at home for taking care of the girls.

1 comment:

Janna said...

You lead a very busy, interesting, fun life. Good to get to know more about you. Now we can all stalk you too....just kidding?