2.18.2010

Can't Wait!

This is for all of the Celine lovers in my life :) (Wendy?) I am SO excited! I am going to see this on Saturday with Martsi. It has been out all week but Martsi has been busy, in Hawaii! She gets home today to this horrible weather. I don't think I feel bad for her though because they have been there for 12 days!!! Oh, the life.
I have been watching Celine videos all morning. I absolutely LOVE her. I get teary eyed most times I watch anything she does? I know, it's weird but I just can't help it! And if you haven't ever heard her sing live, you are missing out, big time.
Once again, I can't preview this post so I have no idea how it's going to turn out. I hope it works! Enjoy! (there were much better, longer videos but I thought it would be overload :)

Check out this great MSN Video: 'Celine: Through the Eyes of the World' Trailer

No comments: