2.08.2010

June 2009

I've got to finish this 2009 recap! Before I start, Did you know Chris is an Artist? He really is, the girls think it's SO cool that Dad can draw "soooo good" as they would say. They keep asking me if I can I draw "that good" but no, not even close. He taught Gospel Doctrine yesterday for his first time and Wow, he did an amazing job. Such things come natural to him, something I wish I possessed! The lesson was on Noah's Ark. He found this cool analogy with the "floods" we face today and needed a picture of the ark to help him. He went to a few stores and didn't like anything. He bought a poster board and decided to draw it himself...

It was cute when he was drawing this, the girls got out paper and were drawing their own Ark's. They did a great job and I had to brag just for a second about my great husband :)

JUNE 2009 -
Always a busy month at our house. School ending, mine and Chris' birthday's and a few other fun activities. Here are a few pictures.

Bella and Mya had their year-end dance performance. They both did a great job and loved being on the stage. So grown up looking with a load of make-up on!

Ragnar (just Chris, not me :)
He is the official photographer for the team. He took SO many pictures. I can't decide which to post, their are too many. I always do a picture overload!

They didn't get a shot of the whole team. Here are Wendy, Angie, Stacey, and Ryan.

Nate


Lake Mead - No kids allowed! :) Brandon thought it would be fun if everyone changed something about their appearance for the trip. The ladies didn't really play along. Oh, wait, Wendy bleached her hair. A few of the guys changed their hair. Chris and I decided to try this spray on tan. Chris had the lady do a "sculpting" tan which defined abs and muscles. It looked really cartoon like when she was done. It was a total waste of money. On the drive home, most of it came off with sweat. And then the next morning in the shower, the rest washed off. Too bad nobody got to see it, we should have taken pictures. A fun filled weekend was had by all. Tons of laughing, boating, and sun. Gotta love it!

Chris did steps on the sides and a mohawk, well maybe just a fohawk (sp?)

Ryan with the bleached mohawk and goatee. I'm not sure I like this look for him :)


Josh with the mohawk and purple on top.






And June is done! :)

No comments: