2.22.2010

Who's bored of this - September 2009

So sorry Martsi, I can't read the standard color. Back to dark purple....

September was a pretty quiet month around here. Shocking, I know with all the other crazy months :) The girls decided that they wanted to take gymnastics. Bella had tried it once before but thought it was too hard and the teacher "is mean" My girls have been enrolled in every possible thing, it is time to pick one that they love and run with it! Have you seen the girls that take at Jolley's Gymnastics? Amazing. The little ones, on up, can tumble like no other. Of course, most start at 4 years old. We got both girls in the same class, just a workout class that teaches them the basics. I apologize to my children that have my very unflexible bodies. They have liked it fine enough. Bella can finally do a back walkover. Not totally fluid yet but working on it. Mya has improved a lot. She can now do awesome round off's and cartwheels. She also loves hand stands and can stay up for pretty long. They are convinced they DON'T want to stay though. We will finish the year and then I will give them a list of all the choices of activities and tell them to choose one. And, we're sticking with it this time. My personal favorite for them is dance, but really, girls, your choice :)




While the girls were at school and the weather still amazing, Martsi and I took the Lincoln and Ava to the Zoo and Thanksgiving Point Petting Zoo. They loved it. Bella and Mya were bugged that I went without them. Sorry.
This Video is so funny.

No comments: