Almost done! Back to our normal, crazy busy. On a side note, Ava has discovered that she loves to watch movies. Last month, it was Shrek, non-stop. How can kids watch the same thing over and over and over and over? Have you seen Shrek 1 lately? It is SO funny. Mostly Donkey. I find myself gut laughing all day, listening to it. The problem with the first one is there are a few words that I don't want my kids to hear in my home. Shrek 2 and 3 are clean. This month she has moved on to Winnie the Pooh. She is obsessed! Funny girl.
The first part of October brought our first trip to Gardner's Village to see the Witches. I mean, we've been to Gardner's Village, just not for the Witches :)
We went with The Mortensen's. Chris has known Micah since grade school. I met him in High School and then after missions, he married Amy. Love them and always have the greatest time together! Here are the kids. Ava, Mya, Bella, Sam, Ella and Max.
Ava figures out how to draw and color. She loves it...
This picture is the best, Mya reading to Ava
Check this out. The kids were running circles around the house one evening while we were out enjoying wonderful weather. It got dark so we came in. I brought Ava to the bath and discovered this...
We have dreaded rose bushes in our yard. I asked Bella if she saw Ava fall? "Yes mom, right into the rose bush!" "And, she didn't even cry!" Ouch!
HALLOWEEN
My 3 little witches. I loved their costumes this year. All borrowed.
Thanks to Tiff, Martsi and Em.
We were in St. George for the actual Halloween Day. Tiff and Nate were down there for baseball. We picked a cool neighborhood to trick or treat in and then got pizza for a late dinner. So fun! And then off to a secret vacation! Don't tell the girls!!!

1 comment:
Your girls are the cutest witches ever! Your trip to CA looks sooo fun. Dying to go.
Post a Comment