This past Saturday, I got a call at 7:55 a.m. from my sister Martsi. She was very excited, "save your money because Celine is coming back to Vegas!" March 25, 2011. How exciting!!! It's no secret that I absolutely LOVE Celine! I went to her Vegas show 15 times the first time she was there. This was a great way to wake up on a Saturday morning :) I've been searching through old pictures and found these...
Please, can we go back? This trip was one of my very favorite Celine adventures. We threw this trip together at the last minute. I was so excited that all of these fun ladies wanted to go! We had the greatest time, and laughed until our stomachs hurt! I really do think Celine is the greatest EVER!

1 comment:
I am trying this comment again.
First - best girls trip ever and we really need to do that again. Really. I need to laugh that hard again soon.
Second -please help me get new clothes. I think I still have those and I might still wear them and it is time to stop. Ugh.
Post a Comment