2.15.2010

Guess Who's Potty Trained?

Nixon, not Ava. She has shown a great interest in the toilet since Nixon started the potty process. She asks non-stop to "pee". I put her on, she reaches for the toilet paper, wipes and wants off. She has done this for over a month with out ever actually doing her thing :) We watched Nixon last week. He needed to go, so immediately Ava wanted in on the action. I put her on and wouldn't you know it, SHE WENT! We celebrated, hugged, and danced. How exciting! Bella and Mya didn't potty train until 3. I ran downstairs to my heaping stacks of girls clothes bins and found the cutest pair of little underwear. She looked adorable in them. It was on, every second, she wanted on the toilet. She never went again, on the toilet, just 3 times on the floor, right after I took her off the toilet. UGHHH. I put a diaper back on, not ready! She may be, but I'm not. She'll be 2 next month, I'll try a little harder later!

I could not get Nixon to look at the camera. Is it ok to post this picture of Ava? On the toilet? I thought it was cute? Inappropriate?

Look at these two! Watching Monsters Inc. in the first scare scene. They were glued. And such awesome facial expressions.


Really, I think painted toes and fingernails are the best. It makes you feel so pretty and girly. We decided to have a nail painting party today. 70 nails painted in all. Good thing Ava was down for a nap or it never would have happened :)

3 comments:

Anon said...

I cannot believe Nixon is potty trained. Is it bad to say that I am glad Ava isn't there yet? I would worry that Joshy is a little slow. :) And I love the toilet picture!

Emily Heider said...

Your blog is super cute! Is it okay if I follow your posts? I find it's such a good way to see what people are up to! I'll see you soon I'm sure. :-)

ScHnEiToWn said...

Hey Amy and Chris found your blog off Jamie Blake Weights. Your girls are so stinkin cute. Hope you don't mind that i follow your blog. . .
--Mickie
We have a blog too. Its private tho so if you want in just send me your email. cutestuff588@aol.com